[Gambas-user] IDE: signature doubled for Rect._new()

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sat Jun 27 16:33:12 CEST 2015

On Sat, 27 Jun 2015, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
> At the moment, I'm playing with the joyful world of DBus...

Yes, I saw that... very briefly. There sure are people who love overlong
lines, but I'm not one of them.

  Event org_freedesktop_StatusNotifierItem_IconChanged
  Event org_freedesktop_StatusNotifierItem_NewStatus(sStatus As String)

  Property Read org_freedesktop_StatusNotifierItem_Category As String

Good luck,
Tobi