[Gambas-user] Running website from server

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Fri Jun 26 03:02:36 CEST 2015

; This is the expected behavior I believe. You need to us gbw3 and not
grbr3 to serve your your site. See the wiki:
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/serverpage

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 11:35 AM, Moviga Technologies <moviga at ...3488...>
wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have made a website with Gambas, and uploaded it to my Ubuntu 15.04
> VirtualBox server.
>
> As I run:
>
> $ gbr3 website.gambas --httpd
>
> it just spits out html markup in the console window...

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?