[Gambas-user] Problem with DesktopWatcher and Desktop.X11

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Tue Jun 23 21:51:46 CEST 2015

Hi Benoit

I try to explain.

In a form (form_taskbar) I show a list of open windows
I use DesktopWatcher.

In a form (form_systray) I show my systemtray (nm-applet)
I use Desktop.X11

But if I use DesktopWatcher and Desktop.X11 in the same form
I gives the following error ("out of bounds")

if I comment
'X11Systray.Show (dwgSystemTray.Handle)
DesktopWatcher working, but Desktop.X11. not working

if I comment
' $hWatcher = New DesktopWatcher(True) As "MyDTWatcher"
Desktop.X11 working, but DesktopWatcher not working .
shows the list of the windows open, but does not update the new windows

I need Desktop.X11 and DesktopWatcher can work on the same form
(form_taskbar_systray)

$hWatcher = New DesktopWatcher(True) As "MyDTWatcher"
X11Systray.Show (dwgSystemTray.Handle)

attached an example of what I am explaining

Regards,

Herberth