[Gambas-user] new Editor in the IDE

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Mon Jun 15 15:19:54 CEST 2015

Am Sonntag, den 14.06.2015, 17:33 +0200 schrieb Charlie Reinl:
> Salut Benoît,
>
> I observed since I use the new Editor that sometimes the mouse do not
> work anymore.
> You cant change the line, not mark a word or words, menus open etc.
> What I did not check yet, is if I can scroll and if I can change to
> another Tab.
>
> I cannot reproduce it, but it happened to me multiple times.
>
> Workaround moving the cursor up/down with the flesh keys.
>
> I also remarked that at debug-time the dblclick on an object or a
> variable don't raise the value-or object window.
>
> This I also can't reproduce it, but it also happened to me multiple
> times.
>
> [System]
> Gambas=3.7.90  		Revision: 7130
> OperatingSystem=Linux
> Kernel=3.2.0-85-generic
> Architecture=x86
> Distribution=Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS
> Desktop=GNOME
> Theme=Plastique
> Language=de_DE.UTF-8
> Memory=3025M
>
> [Libraries]
> Cairo=libcairo.so.2.11000.2
> Curl=libcurl.so.4.2.0
> DBus=libdbus-1.so.3.5.8
> GStreamer=libgstreamer-0.10.so.0.30.0
> GTK+3=libgtk-3.so.0.400.2
> GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.10
> Poppler=libpoppler.so.19.0.0
> Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.8.1
> SDL=libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.3

Salut Benoît,

I can reproduce it now:
- Get WebBrowser 1.0.1 from the Softwarefarm
- load it into the IDE
- Open FBrowser.form
- dblClick on a ToolButton in the toolbar
- in the open Editor Windows :
	* by a dblClick (somewhere) the first word in the selected line
	is selected
	* by a click (somewhere in the breakpoint-column) set a
	breakpoint in the selected line

--
Amicalement
Charlie