[Gambas-user] changes on HPanel

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jun 4 04:19:24 CEST 2015

Le 03/06/2015 23:56, Charlie Reinl a écrit :
> Am Mittwoch, den 03.06.2015, 22:44 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

>>> Salut Benoît,
>>>
>>> parent of the 'Toolbox'.
>>> The Toolbox consists of a
>>> 	Form (Expand=True)
>>> with a	Label
>>> and a	HPanel (AutoResize=True)
>>> on a	Scrollview (Expand=True)
>>> I place my buttons etc on that HPanel
>>> The width of the 'Toolbox'-form is saved on close,
>>> and restored at start up.
>>>

>> Can you isolate your form in a little project that reproduces the bug
>> and send me the result?
>>

> Salut Benoît,
>
> here it is.
> Went faster than I thought.
> Start it the resize the form

The value sv.ClientWidth is not necessarily accurate when the Form
Resize event is raised. You must use the Arrange event of the ScrollView
instead.

Moreover, your project fails when you use gb.gtk or gb.gtk3, because you
code depends on undocumented behaviours that are not the same between
the GUI components. So you are playing with the fire...

Benoît Minisini