[Gambas-user] ERROR Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Tue Jun 2 23:18:25 CEST 2015

Am Dienstag, den 02.06.2015, 21:07 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 02/06/2015 20:52, Jørn Erik Mørne a écrit :
> > The problem persists with me since about 7104 as reported by Herberth.
> > Tried on two Arch systems.
> >

> Can you recompile and reinstall from scratch? I.e. by removing any
> Gambas files installed from a previous compilation.
>
> Then can you send me the output of the entire configuration, compilation
> and installation process?
>
> Or can you provide ma a ssh access to one of your computer?

Salut Benoît,

here attached the logs and a valgrind.log.

I made a 'make uninstall', and removed /usr/lib/gambas3
and /usr/shared/gambas3, before rebuilt from scratch (trunk was also
removed).

LUbuntu 14.04.2 LTS  x86

--
Amicalement