[Gambas-user] Custom List Control

Patrick Wright patrickfrog at ...626...
Wed Jul 29 21:38:52 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am working on a simple, custom control similar to the ListBox using a
ListContainer and TextLabels.  I am using these two items because the
default ListBox control (and every other list) don't seem to support text
wrapping or fonts.

Everything seems to be going well, however I am unable to find a method to
make the ListContainer scroll to a speici item in code.  When i add a new
item, I would like it to be scrolled to so it is visible. Normally, this
would be accomplished with the .Index property in the ListBox, but this
does not have the same affect in a ListContainer.

Any ideas on how I could get this to work?

Gambas Version: 3.5.4

Thanks,
Patrick