[Gambas-user] Clipboard Persistence

Nigel Verity nigelverity at ...67...
Wed Jul 29 09:33:42 CEST 2015

Hi

If often need to copy text from a form in a Gambas application and paste it into a non-Gambas application - typically LibreOffice Writer.

While the Gambas app remains open there is no problem. However, once I close the Gambas app the "Paste" option on the main or context menu of the target is greyed out. This indicates that the clipboard is empty.

This is not specific to LibreOffice. It is the same with any target application.

Is there any way I can ensure that text remains in the clipboard after the Gambas application has been closed?

Thanks

Nige