[Gambas-user] Issue 631 in gambas: BUG Gambas Crashed in the last work

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Wed Jul 29 09:26:05 CEST 2015

Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 631 by josemari... at ...626...: BUG Gambas Crashed in the last work
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=631

Hello,

I'm trying to help a friend of mine with this issue. The program
crashed Gambas3 that way:

Launch the project and click the button "Ejecutar trabajo" on the
left. Wait and see
how web pages are loading  automatically until it crashes just before
the last URL. Below is the file which is processed
by the program. The last URL is not loaded because the crash.

1
#serp
#SEO en alliolialicante.com
#recetas alicante
#alliolialicante.com
#Google ES
#http://www.google.es/search?q=recetas&cad=h
#
#Indeterminado
#Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_1) AppleWebKit/600.1.25
(KHTML, like Gecko) Version/8.0 Safari/600.1.25
#url:http://www.alliolialicante.com/secciones/eventos-de-cocina-tradicional

#tiempo:1
#variacion:10
#url:http://www.alliolialicante.com/eventos-de-cocina-tradicional/concurso-de-allioli-2015-santa-pola.html

#tiempo:5
#variacion:20
#url:http://www.alliolialicante.com/secciones/recetas-tradicionales-alicantinas/dulces-y-postres

#tiempo:1
#variacion:10
#

System information

[System]
Gambas=3.7.1
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=3.17.8-300.fc21.x86_64
Architecture=x86_64
Distribution=redhat Fedora release 21 (Twenty One)
Desktop=GNOME
Theme=QGtk
Language=es_ES.UTF-8
Memory=2002M
[Libraries]

Also crashes in ubuntu 14,04.

I will try to get a gdb backtrace in the meantime

Thanks

| instead, thanks!                                           |
\____________________________________________________________/
/                                                            \
| IMPORTANT NOTE #2                                          |
| If you encounter several different problems or bugs, (for  |
| example, a bug in your project, and an interpreter crash   |
| while debugging it), please create distinct issues!        |
\____________________________________________________________/

1) Describe the problem.

2) Give information about your system. Use the 'System information' menu in
the Gambas IDE, and paste the result there.

3) Indicate the Gambas version in the issue labels, and if it is a bug, a
crash, or an enhancement request.

4) Provide a little project that reproduces the bug or the crash.

5) If your project needs a database, try to provide it, or part of it.

6) Explain clearly how to reproduce the bug or the crash.

/                                                            \
| IMPORTANT NOTE #3                                          |
| By doing that carefully, you have done 50% of the bug fix  |
| job. Often even more!                                      |
| IMPORTANT NOTE #4                                          |
| Google automatically replaces references to Gambas         |
| development revision with links to its own source code     |
| repository, which Gambas does not use at all. So ignore    |
| these links with disdain.                                  |