[Gambas-user] BugTracker framework HTTP protocol documentation

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sat Jul 25 17:50:15 CEST 2015

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015, Beno??t Minisini wrote:
> It's Gambas wiki markdown (an older version, but it should be ok).
>
> Of course, it's written in french. :-)

Thank you very much! Not for nothing did I have French classes for six
years.

> Note: "Guygle" is the name of the framework. It will change soon, because
> Google sent my boss tons of lawyer's papers.

Not to be tactless but frankly, I saw that coming when I read that name
yesterday.

> Don't make it public!

My harddisk is sealed.

Regards,