[Gambas-user] New Gambas bug tracker (alpha)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jul 24 00:25:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

As sourceforge was down for a week, I decided to start implementing a
bug tracker in Gambas for Gambas, based on the software I develop for
the company I'm working in.

You will find a very alpha version of the bug tracker there:

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker

so that you can check it early.

The software I made for my company is sort of "Access on the web", so it
does not support sophisticated HTLM/javascript user interface easily.
But it allows to define a database structure quickly, and it took me a
few days to have something workable.

The bugtracker does not send mails yet, but it's already usable.

I developed a very simple "gambas captcha system" that you can find on
the Gambas software farm. Maybe you will find it useful for your own needs.

I'm waiting for your comments now!

Benoît Minisini