[Gambas-user] Console error message...

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jul 24 00:09:48 CEST 2015

Le 21/07/2015 06:49, nando a écrit :
> Benoit,
>
> I get this message on the terminal where I run gambas3:
>
> It happens when I click on menu:  PROJECT -> MAKE -> EXECUTABLE -> OK
>
> uint DBusMenuExporterDBus::GetLayout(int, int, const QStringList&, DBusMenuLayoutItem&):
> Condition failed: menu
>
> I use Ubuntu 14.04  Gambas 3.7.1
>
> -Nando

Apparently it's a warning message from the Qt library, or more precisely
from the part of Qt that export the menus with DBus.

I never had this message, so it's strange... Anyway, I don't think I can
do anything against it. The DBus menu export is full of bugs as soon as
the menu is not created exactly as it is expected.

Benoît Minisini