[Gambas-user] R: This is a test

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Wed Jul 22 23:38:29 CEST 2015

Le Wed, 22 Jul 2015 22:52:05 +0200, Christof Thalhofer
<chrisml at ...3340...> a écrit:

> Am 22.07.2015 um 16:36 schrieb Tobias Boege:
>
>> I'm also trying to update Gambas since three days now. That reminds me,
>> didn't we want to take the Gambas repository to somewhere else?
>
> And switch over to Git? It's superiour. Gambas could been hosted on
> GitHub.
>

> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

As Benoît stated here[0], Github does not have mailing-list support. So
we can't move everything over there (unless we host them on a separate
server).

There is still the possibility to be hosted as a GNU project as well,
I don't know if Benoît needs help for it to become a thing.

But we need to move away from SourceForge. I mean, I have
to add exceptions to anti-malware blacklists to even access the
Gambas website (when it isn't down, of course).

--
Adrien Prokopowicz