[Gambas-user] i Build a RPM package but...

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Jul 12 12:12:38 CEST 2015

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015, tsukuba GIMP user wrote:
> but if use "music = application.Path & "/music1.mp3"" when i build RPM package the file"/music1.mp3" will be added or not added?
> (and i try use music = application.patch & "music1.mp3" it's will not working but "/music1.mp3" is working)

You seem to have no idea of what you are doing. I'm not pedagogically
qualified enough to help you any more than this: attached is a sample
project which includes an image file in the "Data" slot of the project
TreeView in the IDE. It is loaded into a PictureBox by using its relative
path. This is the correct way of doing it.

Regards,
Tobi