[Gambas-user] New system tray icon protocol support, new episode.

Mon Jul 6 03:36:26 CEST 2015

Now I see the trayicon, but it ignores MouseUp event (it does not raise).
Also I got this:
"sni-qt/32735" WARN  04:33:30.371 void
StatusNotifierItemFactory::connectToSnw() Invalid interface to SNW_SERVICE

Jussi