[Gambas-user] Issue 627 in gambas: Components not loaded

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Mon Jul 6 02:04:02 CEST 2015

Comment #3 on issue 627 by flynetin... at ...626...: Components not loaded
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=627

I'll see if I can be more clear. The project is run from the IDE normally
and works well. When I create an installation package for debian/ubuntu and
then install, when running it is not working. Generates http communication
error.
I'm using ubuntu 14.04 fully updated from the official repositories and
gambas from the ppa repository: gambas-team / daily.
Project and installation package generated is attached.
I hope you understand.
Thank You

Attachments:
	proyectoprueba.tar.gz  11.6 KB
	proyectoprueba_0.0.1-0ubuntu1_all.deb  8.0 KB