[Gambas-user] Issue 627 in gambas: Components not loaded

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Wed Jul 1 09:31:01 CEST 2015

Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 627 by flynetin... at ...626...: Components not loaded
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=627

1) Components not load

2) Ubuntu 14.04

3) Gambas 3.7.90 from gambas-team ppa

4) the project works from the IDE but when I generate the installation
package and install it on any PC is not working. In the same way I have
components generated when the charge in the ide work but when I generate
the project package that uses it and then run I find that throws errors of
components not found

In the form when i try "estado servicios" the response is ok
If generate instalation package and then run the response is "failed". I
think Component gb.net.curl not loaded

Thanks
Sorry for my english

Attachments: