[Gambas-user] Issue 601 in gambas: Database Data Source with Mariadb as mysql

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Fri Jan 30 20:50:08 CET 2015

Owner: ----
Labels: Version-3.6.2 Type-Bug Priority-Medium Linux openSuse13.2 64bit KDE
GUI-Any

New issue 601 by justlost... at ...626...: Database Data Source with Mariadb
as mysql
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=601

When adding a datasource to forms, selecting the connection does not work.
I am able to get the correct connection from the drop down in the field but
when I leave the field it disappears again. Unable to select the correct
table. I am able to use this fine when using a sqlite database.

I am also able to access the database and setup a connection and browse the
tables etc. Although I get errors if I try to change a table, create etc. I
used phpMyAdmin and mysql_workbench to create and manage the tables.