[Gambas-user] Issue 598 in gambas: Deploy of components on debian systems fails because of gambas3-prefix

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Tue Jan 27 09:33:42 CET 2015

Comment #3 on issue 598 by chr4... at ...1601...: Deploy of components on
debian systems fails because of gambas3-prefix
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=598

I tested it and the wrong naming of deb-file and project within
the .deb-file seems to be fixed, but I cannot really confirm, because if I
install the component the exported classes inside seem to be renamed. If I
open a project which depends on the component, I get the error "unknown
identifier", the icons (in hidden/control) are not found within the IDE.
And if I open the generated executable with an editor I see that the names
of the classes are written with an exclamation mark (like "NameOfClass!").

If I execute the project which depends on the component within the IDE, I
get an interpreter crash.