[Gambas-user] gb.db.postgresql does not compile

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Tue Jan 27 00:04:23 CET 2015

Am 26.01.2015 um 23:53 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

>> You need the 'postgresql-server-dev-9.3' package, the wiki installation
>> instructions are not up to date.

> I have successfully installed Gambas on the last Mint, and have updated
> the Ubuntu installation instructions (which are the same) on the wiki
> accordingly.

Yeah, thank you! You both were right. After I installed
postgresql-server-dev-9.3 and used configure without "-C"
gb.db.postgresql compiled.

Ok now I'm going to test ... tomorrow.

:-)

Alles Gute