[Gambas-user] Data Base Example

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Mon Jan 26 18:11:50 CET 2015

Well when you get past that ...

I created a new VM as well (Vmware). This time I did not check the box
'save password'.
Then when I tried to publish the project I got the following error:
"Unable to publish project.
  Incorrect version
  10 OK"

... but it seems to have gotten published anyway. :-)
The screenshot is 3X larger than the rest of project ...

Cheers,

Lewis