[Gambas-user] Data Base Example

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Mon Jan 26 15:28:07 CET 2015

Following a thread from last week regarding refreshing DataControl I
have developed a small GUI project to demonstrate the use of DataSource
and DataControl items of gb.db.form. It demonstrates how to create the
data connection, move between records (first, previous, next, last),
save/cancel edits, begin/commit/rollback transactions.  There are 299
lines of code with the majority dedicated to enabling/disabling the
various buttons. It includes a SQLite data file but should be compatable
with any supported Database.

I did "try" to publish this to the software farm but I encountered a
problem with my credentials. Comments or suggestions for improvement are
welcomed.

Regards,

Lewis Balentine

P.S.
Many thanks to  Lee Davidson for help in working out the cancel process.