[Gambas-user] Software Farm, Unable to get password.

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Mon Jan 26 08:17:52 CET 2015

It is  'gnome-keyring'. It is installed and as far as I know not
disabled. I am not having any trouble with it --- well not until now
anyway. I believe Chrome uses it as well. I opened TitanTV web site in
Chrome to verify that it was able to use 'saved' credentials for that site.