[Gambas-user] Having some issues with columnview

adamnt42 at ...626... adamnt42 at ...626...
Sun Jan 25 00:10:33 CET 2015

I am trying to build a tool to help us manage all the various versions of packages we have for our stuff as different clients use different versions of our applications and components.

The problem I am having is that one of the columns may contain multi-line text. Those rows do not display "properly" in the form (see attached). I have investigated the gui-base columnview classes and it appears that it does try to set the row height. But it appears to me that the actual row height is determined only by the size of the font not the actual text itself.

Or have I misunderstood the code?

rgrds
Bruce

--
B Bruen <adamnt42 at ...3379... (sort of)>