[Gambas-user] Possible bug on offline help

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sat Jan 24 23:56:17 CET 2015

On Sat, 24 Jan 2015, J??rn Erik M??rne wrote:

> Den 28. nov. 2014 20:46, skrev Beno??t Minisini:
> >> No Benoit,
> >> I was online when I downloaded the help according to your instructions
> >> (http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/Support-for-offline-help-td47438.html).
> >> I did it because a friend of ours Gambas-it.org reporting the issue.
> >> Thanks for interest.
> >> Regards
> >> Gianluigi
> >>
> > Does it change anything if you choose the english language in the help
> > window?
> >
> > The offline help is installed in '~/.local/share/gambas3/wiki'. Can you
> > check it is present?
> >
> Now I get what you meant! I see mine is set to "Default language" and
> that was the reason why it has not worked all along. Setting it to
> "English (common)" works! Perhaps, when there is no translation of the
> documentation in the default language, it should automatically fall back
> to English? That would be super!

I thought this was already fixed on 19th Nov[0]? Maybe it didn't work on
your side because the pre-19th-Nov pages are cached?

Regards,
Tobi

[0] http://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/mailman/message/33042310/