[Gambas-user] Problems with the packaging in Ubuntu 14.04.

Gian bagoneo at ...69...
Sat Jan 24 21:34:27 CET 2015

Hello everyone,
I did various tests of packaging with some simple little programs that
work well in Gambas3 3.6.2 IDE with QT or GTK.
I have installed on VirtualBox with Ubuntu 14.04 clean and updated,
proceeding in this manner:
In a terminal:
~$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gambas-team/gambas3
~$ sudo apt-get update
After have used two methods:
Double click on the deb package and installed with Ubuntu Software Center
or
~$ sudo dpkg -i <Path/package/full_name_of_the_package.deb>
~$ sudo apt-get -f install
Whatever the used method, Ubuntu Software Center do not see these
programs  and not know that are installed. Only once has seen the
program, but only appeared in the “All the software” section and not in
the “Installed”.
(In Package group I've tried doc, graphics etc. but I did not understand
what it means)
If I click on the dash sometimes start the program, sometimes must to
drag the icon in the launcher to start it.
The programs made with QT employ to charge about 15 seconds, those made
in GTK start immediately.
Finally I have uninstalled with:
~$ sudo apt-get purge <ProgramName>
~$ sudo apt-get autoremove
~$ sudo apt-get clean
everything is clean.
Something wrong in the procedure, or it is impossible to see the program
installed in Ubuntu Software Center?

Regards
Gianluigi

PS: I not understand what I should write in Desktop configuration file,
Extra dependencies and Extra files.