[Gambas-user] Trying to use libmpv, but got Segmentation faults on exit

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Jan 21 02:02:41 CET 2015

Le 19/01/2015 08:05, Koko a écrit :

> Undesrtood and thank you for explaining that.
> Any hope this would be possible by a user choice in the future?
>

> --
> Antonio

In revision #6842, the GB_X11_INIT_THREADS environment variable can be
defined to "1" to enable thread initialization in gui components.

I can't do more, because this initialization must be done before calling
any toolkit function. So you will have to define this variable by hand
when needed.

This can be done in the Main() function of your startup class, provided
that you do no GUI thing at all before.

Benoît Minisini