[Gambas-user] need NOWAIT option for Process=Exec Command

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Sun Jan 18 04:37:50 CET 2015

You were correct (as usual). :-)

There was an difference in the dynamically generated ffmpeg command
arrays that I was using. The application is now functional so I can
start working on the fine tunning and polish.

Thank you for your help.

Lewis