[Gambas-user] Liblinphone

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Fri Jan 16 12:11:53 CET 2015

Hi list,

there is someone who got interested in Liblinphone[0] and wants to use it
in Gambas. As far as I could see (and told him), even basic support would
at least be a pain to get working with Externs.

A real approach would be a C/C++ component. I must say that this whole
telephone thingy does not interest me very much. Nevertheless I would like
to see it working in Gambas, but don't have the time to do it. (As far as
my package manager tells me, linphone is GPL, so a component is at least
an option [ why are websites so bad at stating the license? ].)

My first question is: who of you is also interested in a liblinphone
component? The second: does someone care enough to work on it? :-)

Regards,
Tobi (in desperate hopes that this fourth mail will make it to you)

[0] http://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/liblinphone/overview