[Gambas-user] Column Alignment Property

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Sat Jan 10 12:54:42 CET 2015

I changed my Integers to Longs and set limits on the length of most of
the strings.
I do have a suggestion if you get around to working on this:
add a property to the columns to hold a format$

examples:
     Dataview.View.Columns[?].Format="mm/dd/yyyy"
     Dataview.View.Columns[?].Format="dd mmm yyyy"

This would be handy particularly where a date is stored with no real
time portion.
Dates are displayed as: mm/dd/yyyy hh:nn:ss
Example:
     21 January 2015 displays as 01/21/2015 00:00:00

There are probably other circumstances where it would be useful.

Now someone is going to tell me that capability has already implemented
and I have missed  reading the proper link again. :-)

Cheers,

Lewis