[Gambas-user] Does anyone have experience with gb.openGL and "Not an object"?

Francis Payne roseking at ...3413...
Fri Jan 9 23:28:35 CET 2015

On 01/10/2015 07:43 AM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> I can't help without the source code and a way to reproduce the problem.
>
> Regards,

You're a brave man to offer to look at it !

My feeling that maybe posting the code was excessive was due to its
size. Hence I asked for general guidelines to what sort of problems
generally caused this issue.

I've created a source archive, and I'm happy to get it to you, but it
comes to 57 megabytes. Do you want me to post it to the mailing list ?

Regards, Francis Payne