[Gambas-user] estru3d

martin p cristia tercoide at ...67...
Fri Jan 9 16:48:05 CET 2015

Hi all:

With the guys @ gambas-es.org forum, Jesus Guardon and Julio Sanchez, I
made a port (from VB6) of a structural calculation program I started
back in my university days. Now that is in the first beta, and
translated to english, I feel the need to put it someplace else so its
available for more people. Its open source with lots of room for
improovment and I would love that some young guys get interest on it, as
I'm getting rusty.

Were is the best place to put the code and the executables? googlecode?
sourceforge? (I read theres is going to be a Gambas farm??)

were are more gambas3 programers?

Thanks.

This is a short presentation of it (my english is rusty too, sorry about
it). Hope you like it. Feel free to leave your comments.

http://youtu.be/pHFMEvdw5jM

--
Saludos

Ing. Martin P Cristia