[Gambas-user] Array.Sort

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Fri Jan 9 12:10:38 CET 2015

I did not expect this many comments. I believe that the KISS principle
should apply to the Wiki particularly for the benefit of new users or
those whose first language may not be English (my British friends tell
me that English is not my first language). I removed references to
"procedure" and "function".

     ' The empty set of parentheses is REQUIRED when sort is called
     ' without the optional mode parameter and is expected to return
     ' an array.

     ' The empty set of parentheses is NOT required to sort the array
     ' without returning anything.

     ' all three examples print the following:
     1234567890
     ABCDEFGHIJ
     abcdefghij

Regards,