[Gambas-user] fullscreen

Reiner Goerlach reiner.goerlach at ...3419...
Tue Jan 6 14:50:58 CET 2015

Hi Alex,

I agree with friendly and (semi)professional. But you should add also a
keeping of certain amount of will to help.
I do not understand your argument about wiki.ubuntu.com
I make use of UBUNTU 10.04 every day, and every second day I get an
Update with security bug fixes and also other modifications. Is that no
support ????
What is 2.24 ?????
It wasn't a problem for the last 10 years, that is a killing argument
"we did it always so". I can take that upside down, and say : Which kind
of childish programs did you work on, if you didn't realize that bug ?
I agree, if nobody will fix the (small or large) problem, I have to live
with it, or I have to leave GAMBAS as I have left KBASIC. (KBASIC after
very much efforts, discussions, but finally and with no return, left,
including Q4Basic, because these are the same developers)
In principle, it is also my 2nd or 3rd attempt with GAMBAS. May be I
will spend another 2 manweeks for investigation.

And I hope for serious cooperation with the people here. And this forum
is for such a cooperation ? I thought so.

best regards

Reiner