[Gambas-user] fullscreen

Reiner Goerlach reiner.goerlach at ...3419...
Tue Jan 6 13:59:03 CET 2015

Here is my Demo. It behaves a little bit different from my project, but
in principle it has the same problem. There are 2 Forms, both with
Fullscreen mode.
I switch from Fmain to Form1, and back, and forth, and back, and forth
and back. Finally FMain doesn't have Fullscreen mode, even if it shows
fullscreen true in edit mode.

Reiner