[Gambas-user] fullscreen

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Tue Jan 6 12:20:32 CET 2015

Gambas2 programmers are always here at 95 % and the same for Gambas1.
But after many years on gb3 devel we need to choose to jump to this
version.
A a time we have to make a choice ... we can't continue to use a steam
locomotive ;-) even if it doing it's job well.

We have the need (at a lower level than windows) to follow the
technologies. Logically the gambas core (Main directory) will compile
even on old
systems. You need just to have an up to date libtool, autoreconf,
automake and make and gcc. All this package do not depend on other
things than kernel. So you will be able to compile the gambas3
compiler.

Now why using qt4 ? Because LTS systems do not maintain qt3... (and in
some month/ year qt4 as qt5 is out for many time now)

Fabien Bodard