[Gambas-user] fullscreen

Reiner Goerlach reiner.goerlach at ...3419...
Mon Jan 5 16:37:43 CET 2015

I will try, and somebody should insert such clause into Installation
description ! I hope it works. (The first helpful hint)

GAMBAS3 ist faster ? What about number of bugs ? How can I trust
GAMBAS3, when in GAMBAS2 are still bugs ?

Best regards
Reiner