[Gambas-user] Issue 589 in gambas: Interpreter Crash Gambas3 - Calling a library function - BananaPi

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Mon Jan 5 16:25:06 CET 2015

Comment #2 on issue 589 by ScrCarl... at ...626...: Interpreter Crash Gambas3
- Calling a library function - BananaPi
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=589

Dear Benoit,

in the firstplace i used VarPtr(hid_p) but i received the same result. When
I did the same with Gambas 3.6.2 under Ubuntu 12.04 on my EeePC (IntelAtom
processor) i didn't deliver a system crash. So I think it has to do with
passing parameters to a ARM7 processor(banana pi) and may be there is
aproblem with libffi.so.6. But i am not so familiar with c programming and
debugging,but i know what a pointer or a pointer to a pointer is. So I
believe that it doesn't matter if i pass it to pointer or to a pointer to a
pointer. I just have to handle correctly at procesing time of returned data.