[Gambas-user] fullscreen

Reiner Goerlach reiner.goerlach at ...3419...
Mon Jan 5 16:05:10 CET 2015

Nice answer, unfortunately not to my question.

I am very happy to have the GAMBAS2 running. Very happy. And I cannot
install GAMBAS3, because in Installation description is stated, that the
best way to install is just to type ./configure, make, make install.
Unfortunately I get the message: There is no such file "configure", and
the installation procedure is already finished. It is also a nice
description in the installation description, unfortunately not for the
GAMBAS3 set of files, which I have downloded.
As I already stated, "I am very happy to have the GAMBAS2 running ......

Rweiner