[Gambas-user] Communicating to hosted forms...

Stephen sbungay at ...3301...
Sat Jan 3 05:51:42 CET 2015

On 01/01/2015 05:59 PM, Tobias Boege wrote:
> On Thu, 01 Jan 2015, Stephen wrote:
>>     The only way that I can see out of my conundrum is to create a
>> property in in each form to which updated information is to be pushed.
>> The property write will process the received data and put it where it
>> needs to go.
>>
> Sounds suspiciously like you just want a method (or multiple) in your
> embedded forms. No need for a property and to "process" its data.

   Actually it's all about messaging within the app,  I just got focused
on setting control values because no matter what I did I failed at it;
but I learned something! The controls had to be set to public at the
project level; which is something I would try my best never to do.

--

Kindest Regards
Stephen A. Bungay, Prop.