[Gambas-user] Gridview cell coordinates

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Fri Jan 2 19:25:11 CET 2015

Am Freitag, den 02.01.2015, 10:48 -0700 schrieb bill-lancaster:
> I want to position a balloon by the gridview cell that was right clicked.
> It is necessary to scroll down to the lower rows.
> I'm struggling with this so any suggestion as to the best way to do this
> would be welcome.

Salut Bill,

as far as I remember, the balloon is attached to a Control.
like that

(Message as String, Control as Control [ , X as Integer, Y as Integer ])

I would try to place a Control h=1,w=1 in the middle of the cell (known
by the click) and then call the balloon attached to that Control.

While I describe this out of running example, I do not know
how and when destroy this Control

--
Amicalement
Charlie