[Gambas-user] Software Farm : Authentication failed.

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Thu Jan 1 19:15:25 CET 2015

Am Donnerstag, den 01.01.2015, 17:47 +0100 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 01/01/2015 12:59, Charlie Reinl a écrit :
> > Salut Benoît,
> > I wrote this, but in 6771 , no change.
> > Ah. GSF stays for "gambas software farm"
> >
> > thanks for all and a happy new year
> > Charlie
> >
> > Am Montag, den 15.12.2014, 18:23 +0100 schrieb Charlie Reinl:
> >> Salut Benoît,
> >>
> >> version r6741, I'm logged in to the GSF and open the Configuration by
> >> pushing the button Configure...
> >>
> >> No way back (maybe with register, I didn't try), I can't leave the
> >> Configuration. A messagebox with Authentication failed.stops me.
> >>

> Normally you can leave the dialog if you clear the identifier (meaning
> that you don't want to be identified).
>
> Regards,

Salut Benoît,

when I open the "gambas software farm" from the IDE, I automatically
logged in.

And when I open now the configuration, this all happens.
If I clear the identifier, ok I can leave, but I have to register again,
the whole procedure with Login,Pw, email and Pw, answer to
noreply at ...3416... .

Strange, while it failed this noon (see attachment) now after
re-registration the close button works.