[Gambas-user] Happy new year...

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jan 1 10:12:06 CET 2015

...to all Gambas users and developers!

I'd like to release Gambas 3.7 as soon as possible, because I won't be
able to create a Gambas 3.6.3 release. Too much work to backport some
important fixes.

Please tell me if you have something blocking that release: Fabien,
Tobias, Adrien, anyone needing a forgotten bug fix.

The most important feature for me is the software farm. I think it is
now usable, at least since the very last development version. Not
beautiful, not perfect, but usable.

I think I will just add a global software heading to the client
interface: games, examples, development, education, multimedia,
networking...

So... If you have a project to publish, don't hesitate to push it on the
current 'gambaswiki.org' farm server. 'gambasfarm.org' has been bought,
but it does not point to the farm server at the moment.

It needs some tests, it needs some love, it needs your projects!

Best wishes,

--
Benoît Minisini