[Gambas-user] DataSource Before Save

Christian e Ana Luiza Britto chriseana at ...626...
Thu Jan 1 05:43:15 CET 2015

Hi Folks,
Happy New Year for everyone!
I would like to know if it's possible to use DataSource BeforeSave
event to check data before it gets saved and cancel that if necessary
(using Stop Event or something like that). It's possible to check data
validation through database triggers, but I would like to make it in
Gambas just to have the possibility check data and translate the
messages presented to the users. If there's a way please let me know.
I'm using Gambas 3.6.2

Best regards,
Christian