[Gambas-user] Some playing on logo redesing

Sat Feb 28 22:32:48 CET 2015

On 02/28/2015 07:57 AM, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Le 28 févr. 2015 02:37, "Jesus" <ea7dfh at ...2382...> a écrit :
>> El 27/2/15 a las 15:11, Fabien Bodard escribió:
>>
>> If you accept my criticism, I will tell you none of these do like to me
>> at all... sorry ;-)
> What ?... You don't like my job ? 😉
>
> This is just a try to make a flat square logo in the material style.
>
> It's a game not a goal.
>
> Thank for giving your opinion.
>
> Yes the logo v3 is cool.l

I like the overall design but can think of a couple improvements. It
needs shading/gradients to give it more definition and body. I also
think it isn't recognizable as a shrimp/prawn/gambas/camarón/etc. The
defining characteristics of a shrimp (in order of prominence) are the
head, tail, segmented body and legs/pincers. Do a Google Images search
for "shrimp icon" and you'll get some good ideas of where you can take
your icon.

Thanks for your feedback on Sylph, by the way. Thought I could pay you
back here. :)

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues