[Gambas-user] Create Login Session

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Fri Feb 27 17:26:25 CET 2015

Not sure exactly what you are trying to do, but attached is an example submitted
by a mail list user a while ago.

A cursory search of the list archive
(http://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/mailman/gambas-user/) did not turn up what I
could determine as the relevant thread. And, I don't recall who it was that
provided the example (maybe Tobi?), so I cannot give proper credit, sorry.

Lee

"Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."