[Gambas-user] A sentence in the PaintBrush documentation

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sat Feb 21 16:16:35 CET 2015

Benoit,

while you're here, I have a second question. There is a sentence in the
PaintBrush docs[0]:

  "Gradient brushes limits are not anti-aliased when they are scaled!"

What does that mean? I have created a LinearGradient brush and scaled the
user-space afterwards: the brush still paints smoothly. In another run, I
scaled the brush-space afterwards: the brush also paints smoothly.

When you answer, know that I'm not familiar with computer graphics routines
and terminology.

Regards,
Tobi

[0] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt4/paintbrush