[Gambas-user] Paint.Extend* constants usable in gb.qt4?

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sat Feb 21 15:48:20 CET 2015

Hi Benoit,

can we use the ExtendPad (or in general Extend*) constants from the Paint
class in gb.qt4 somehow? I saw that gb.cairo's Cairo has similar constants
and, as one would think, Cairo.ImagePattern() can take them. Not so with
Paint.Image().

A Google search with

  site:gambaswiki.org -inurl:"l=" extendpad

only showed 6 results, none of which shows any mention of *usage* of the
Paint.Extend* constants, and grep didn't find anything in the Gambas
components.

Regards,
Tobi

PS: I hear people ask time and again if there is a search function in the
    wiki. As it seems the Google trick above is not convenient enough...
    Can we do something about it?