[Gambas-user] Rpi 2

Alexie ualex73 at ...626...
Fri Feb 13 09:09:54 CET 2015

Hi Mike,

Compiling Gambas3 on a Pi / Pi2 is a long task, so for the DomotiGa project
we created pre-compiled packages of Gambas 3.6.2 (and when new version are
released, we will update ofcourse).

You can download/install as follows:

$ wget -O - https://domotiga.nl/apt/public.gpg.key | sudo apt-key add -
$ sudo su -c "echo 'deb https://domotiga.nl/apt/raspbian wheezy main'
>> /etc/apt/sources.list"
$ sudo apt-get install -y apt-transport-https
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get upgrade
$ sudo apt-get install gambas3

I have tested this with the Pi and Pi2 (clear Raspbian images).

Regards,
Alex