[Gambas-user] Rpi 2

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Thu Feb 12 13:53:08 CET 2015

On Thu, 12 Feb 2015, Mike Crean wrote:
> Hi All, I am trying to install gambas3-3.4.2 on a ReaspberryPi 2.??all compiles OK without error.When I run??sudo make install I get some errors at the end.When I try to run Gambas3 I get this
> pi at ...2889... ~ $ gambas3Project.RefreshBreakpointPicture.5051: Unable to find method _get in class Stock. Parameters do not match1: Project.RefreshBreakpointPicture.50512: Project.Main.247
> Any clues please and is there a guide for compiling and installing the latest gambas build anywhere.

(Although I fear that Bruce will jump in with your solution any moment:)
Can you provide the build logs as per [0]? "Some errors at the end" just
isn't enough information. Maybe you pulled the harddisk out at the end of
the process -- that would yield "some errors".

Although, admittedly, the error message from gambas3 you provided sounds
somewhat sinister -- unless you actually pulled the hard disk out and
blocks were corrupted which could perfectly explain that.

Just to be sure: do you have any other version of Gambas installed on that
system?

Installing the latest Gambas is not different from any other version of
Gambas (modulo that you may need to use svn to get the sources and updates).
You can find information here[1][2].

Regards,
Tobi

[0] http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/report